HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

rehan jamil bhosdika iski maa ki c%$ mein kutton ke (*&*& phir screw kara meri car

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5389
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: rehan jamil bhosdika iski maa ki c%$ mein kutton ke (*&*& phir screw kara meri car   Mon 16 Apr 2018, 2:37 pm

every week every fucking day kar reha hai iski gand maray kutte soovar ka jana ....twice ho gaya one fuking month ...ididnt even had any fights with ma$%r fucker why the hell is he after my property ?? why is that sister fucker screws my thing daily ??

he broke my coffee grinder the other day ....can you see this rehan ?? dont you want to save me from this psycho shit asap |?? i am sick he's draining me financially rehan ....now what do i do rehan ?? need the fucking car now wont start ....have to call fuking tow ....

i changed the fuckign batt aft the purchase which is less than a year how can the fuking batt go down every day ??

this moder has to killed rehan has to be murdered has to put to sleep ....he wont let me live othewise...

it's fuking hurting my pocket cant you see blind shit ???

stop him rehan talk to that morder sister son fucker ...

didnt even had anything to do with that bastard lately ..

why did he do this ??
why ??
why ??
why did he do this to my car again in 2 wks??

it's just 2 wks ago this stalker fucked with it now again ?? whats going in his fuking head ?? why is he after my car?? just fukingn 2 wks ago i had to pay for fuking boost now again the same fuking prob....

rehan manhoos rehan stop him .....

http://hena.forumotion.com

rehan jamil bhosdika iski maa ki c%$ mein kutton ke (*&*& phir screw kara meri car
Page 1 of 1