HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

CANADA VS US HOCKEY OLYMPICS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: CANADA VS US HOCKEY OLYMPICS   Thu 15 Feb 2018, 12:32 am

UFF KYA CHEATING KARTE US PLAYERS oh my god,  THEY FU#$&^G DENIED US OUR GOAL BY ERVIN AND THEN GOT A free PENALTY SHOT SHE %$%$%G MISSED IT NOW THEY'RE THE LOSERS...HAHAHAAA....

THEY CHEAT IN HOCKEY WITH US WHEN THEY ARE LOSING  they always do that..they disallow our goals or get penalty shots...they always cheat whenever theyre losing..itne toh ghayiya hain voh log no morals no ethics no shame  ...shame on you.

THEY GET EXM PHYSICAL OR DENY US ANY BENEFIT OF OUR GOALS ETC....FUCK THEM 

one of the us player EVEN pushed the referee so hard poor lady fell to the ground thats how f##king aggressive theyre.

and talk about those hoodlum us fans shouting endlessly during the game it's so freaking disturbing ..why do they allow those bastards inside ?? i dont like them ....
rowdy mfs ....still you lost mfs even after those cheatings and shouting hehehe.....and go home and sleep 

AREY MFS ITTE BADA MULK HAI NA TUMHARA DIL BADA KARO MADAR CHO*( why do you stoop so low to win bh$$
%dko ?? 

tumhari gaaf maare kutte ...eww....dafa ho ...those rowdy hoodlums were shouting usa usa tumhari gaaf mein usa...

And theres always some 100 or 50 rowdy arrogant fans shouting usa usa usa fuck you...in every olympics ...i think theyre hired guns to shout and disrupt the game....mfs

http://hena.forumotion.com

CANADA VS US HOCKEY OLYMPICS
Page 1 of 1