HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

i dont chase men duffer ....men chase me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: i dont chase men duffer ....men chase me    Sun 08 Oct 2017, 7:09 am

i think you better stop that guy otherwise it wont be good for his health if he doesnt 
[size=32]implicate me in any nuisance like this ....am i chasing you duff?? why dont you now tell all on nat'l tv and clear the air so these farhans tarhans granny branny all know the depth of you devotion your love your craze your junoon your yearning your true love your desire to be with me to love me cherish me be with me all the time care for me devote your life to me sacrifice everything leave everything for hina ...hina hina hina ...thats what your heart beeps no ? [/size]

[size=32]hina hina hina ....hina's your life your soul your soul mate your life line ...your blood vessels run by her ...hina runs in your blood in your veins tell all tell them once and for all so that everybody knows new and old ...your heart beats for hina tell them ....tell them the truth ...you're dying for hina ...you'd die for hina ...she means the world to you tell them asshole ..tell them now....[/size]

[size=32]you cannot function without her .....you cannot breathe without her ...you're restless without her ....hina is your life line .....[/size]

you better tell these drawfs these  blood sucking dwarfs your blood sucking dwarfs now they think i am after you your wealth tell them now....i say now.....

these maranas tarhans wabasums all want your moeny tbey want you to make movies for them so that your whore hooker can proudly say to her fucking bolly look he loves me so much that he is making movies for me ...spending money like water look...look...

Besides c grade films ki ugly badsurat chirandi boring looking third class actress buddi jo ab 47 ki hai almost kaun dekne jayega re? Use your fuked up brains...kaun paisa spend karke us kutia ki films dekne jayega ye soch...

Tuje ullu banarehi hai bhosdi....tuje loot rehe dwarfs....kill them bastards...

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

i dont chase men duffer ....men chase me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1