HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

SO NOW THE GOVT WILL DICTATE YOU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3848
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: SO NOW THE GOVT WILL DICTATE YOU    Wed 23 Aug 2017, 12:34 am

WHOM TO HOW TO AND WHEN TO DIVORCE ......GOOD LUCK! 

THEY'RE TAKING YOUR RIGHTS GUYS, IN THE NAME OF WOMEN EMPOWERMENT PROTEST, FIGHT BACK, REVOLT.  

SO NOW UNDER BJP A MUSLIM CANNOT EVEN DIVORCE HIS WIFE....ABSURD

lets say a man's sick and tired with his wife they just cant live together and he wants out and he wants out instantly he doesnt want her in the house he doesnt want to fukc her he doesnt want to look at her he's just want out ...what does he do ? how does he divorce her if not triple talaq ?? 

second scenario if a woman's is oppressed and controlled by her husband and if she's not happy then get the fucking triple talaq and get out of his house ...why the hell you want to stay with an oppressor ?? make sense ?? get out ...so triple is good in that case isnt it ?? so keep it guys...keep the triple ...

btw, did you all read the statistics on my other post about divorce rate among muslims compare to hindus in india ?? it's far less than hindu divorce it's only 52% than 79% hindu divorce...and that BIG SMS TALAQ he's talking about refer to my earlier post it's only in one fuking case ...one case that does not even make into statistics.  so triple is good in different scenarios...keep it ...you cant abolish it anyways. men and going to pronounce it. 

he doesnt want to live with you why do you want to force him to live with you ?? 

if he an oppressor you can get qula it's easy go to any clergy and get it. so women have power in islam you can leave your abusive husband anytime you wish you have rights too as a woman...get qula if not happy with him....but, dont take his rights if he doesnt want you it's over ....you cant force him to live with you.

and that hoarse voiced ugly woman who initiated this whole gambit of anti triple talaq i can see why he divorced her she's ugly as hell and manly and voice oh my lord yucky....so he ran away lol without a trace ...maybe she used to beat him up lol...anyways i am happy he ran away i'd have if i were him. who wants her 

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

SO NOW THE GOVT WILL DICTATE YOU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HENAHasan :: General-
Jump to: