HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

MODI: IF YOU'RE TRYING TO TEASE ME ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3848
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: MODI: IF YOU'RE TRYING TO TEASE ME ...   Tue 15 Aug 2017, 7:10 am

I DONT LIVE IN INDIA THANK GOD, MEMBA ? I AM AN NRI SO YOUR DIVORCE SHIT DOESNT EVEN APPLY TO ME [COZ I AM MARRIED TO A VERY GOOD MAN HAHA], 
AND I CAN ASSURE YOU IF HE DOES I'LL NOT BE A LEECH LIKE OTHERS I'LL ACCEPT IT AND WALK OUT GRACEFULLY, AND FOR YOUR INFO MODI, YOUR BAN WONT WORK JUST LIKE DOWRY OR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. 

DO NOT MEDDLE INTO OUR RELIGION AND BTW, DOWRY IS ALSO BANNED BUT, TO DAY PPL GIVE AND PPL TAKE HAPPILY SO BANS DONT WORK FOR YOUR INFO AND BY THE WAY WHY DONT YOU WORK ON HINDU WIDOW REMARRIAGE? OR HELP HINDU WIDOWS IN THEIR OSTRACIZING? OR CHILD LABOR OR HINDU CHILD MARRIAGES? THERE'RE PLENTY OF SOCIAL ISSUES YOU CAN CHANGE/FIGHT/ ALTER...

LEAVE MUSLIMS ALONE FOR 4/5 VOTES YOU'RE MANIPULATING THE HADEES THE QURAN THE RELIGIOUS EDICTS YOU CANT DO THAT ....

MEN MUSLIM MEN HAVE RIGHT TO DIVORCE AND THEY WILL WHENEVER WHATEVER THE REASON BE YOU CANNOT STOP THEM...THEY WILL DIVORCE WHENEVER THEY WANT AND TALAQ TALAQ TALAQ WILL HAPPEN EVEN AFTER YOUR DEMISE SO LEAVE THAT ALONE WORK ON HINDU LAWS. 

SO MUSLIM MEN KEEP ON DIVORCING DO NOT BE AFRAID OF ANY FUKCING LAW. KEEP ON DIVORCING I AM TELLING YOU....

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

MODI: IF YOU'RE TRYING TO TEASE ME ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1