HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

btw, reham....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3744
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: btw, reham....   Fri 28 Jul 2017, 12:13 pm

i just learned recently [since i am the dumbest lol] about tabassum fucking him since he's very much married to you ....and her aunt shabana aka marana daayen bitch hooker is the main culprit who pushed him to her cunt while she's buttering you in that meeting and backstabbed you very conveniently and  connivingly.

this big whore, daayen lol and voila she's fucking him while he's married to you since that whore has a history of fuking married men whether it's telugu actors or any tom dick she wants one in her fucking cunt .....i'd have killed her if i were you. 

you see that daayen has no conscience otherwise why would she fucked married men ?? has no self esteem has no self respect swine scum douche bag. no conscience no shame ...

she said she's willing to have the fuking child out of wedlock a harami child ....urgh that bitch's still hovering over him dying to be with him. he hates her  lol!

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

btw, reham....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HENAHasan :: General-
Jump to: