HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

SHAREEF:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3848
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: SHAREEF:    Sat 25 Mar 2017, 7:33 pm

YOU MUST HAVE BY NOW KNOW THE WHOLE STORY OF YOUR ARCH RIVAL HE'S DELAYING MY WEDDING TO SOMEONE I KNOW AND LIKE SINCE JULY.

EACH MONTH WHEN HE, [THE GUY I WANT TO MARRY] TRIES TO VISIT ME THIS MF FORBIDS HIM AND I NEED YOUR HELP IN THIS MATTER.

PLEASE DRILL SOME SENSE IN HIS *&*&** UP HEAD AND TELL HIM TO GO AWAY I WILL NOT MARRY HIM HAVE NO INTEREST IN MARRYING HIM AND LIVING THERE I AM TOO HAPPY HERE AND I WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE HERE THAT MC DOESNT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THIS AND KEEP DELAYING MY IMPENDING MARRIAGE. 

HE, YOUR RIVAL, WANTS TO VISIT ME HE TELLS ME HE'S VISITING ME NEXT MONTH BUT, I DECLINE HIM EACH MONTH TOLD HIM MULTIPLE TIMES THAT I HAVE NO DESIRE TO MEET HIM AND SHOULD STICK TO HIS CURRENT WIFE I WANT TO MARRY A MONOGAMOUS MAN WHO BELIEVES IN ONE WIFE WHO DOESNT LIKE POLYGAMY.

I DO NOT WISH TO LIVE THERE OR MARRY HIM......MY LIFE IS HERE PERIOD.  HE SHOULD MOVE ON AND STOP BUGGING ME.  

I HOPE YOU'D DO SOMETHING TO EXPEDITE MY WEDDING. 

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

SHAREEF:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HENAHasan :: General-
Jump to: