HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

DUFFER: YE MERA AUR TABELA KA MAAMLA THA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3301
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: DUFFER: YE MERA AUR TABELA KA MAAMLA THA   Sat 07 Jan 2017, 9:32 am

JISNE TUMKO MUJSE STEAL KIYA THAT MODOR FUCKING HOOKER STOLE YOU AWAY FROM ME BY FUCKING YOU KNOWINGLY YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME PHIR KISI BHI KUTTI /KUTTE KO BEECH MEIN PADNE KI KOI ZAROOORAT HI NA THI WHO THE HELL IS [YOUR EX] TO TAKE SIDES ?? HAAN ?? WHO THE SHIT IS SHE TO FAVOR THAT HOOKER ?? IF SHE WERE IN MY SHOE THEN I'D HAVE SEEN HER FUCKING REACTION ...STOP YOUR EX FROM LOWERING HERSELF INTO MUD BY SIDING WITH THAT TABASSUM HOOKER. AND WHOEVER DUMB HEAD GAVE HER THAT ADVICE WAS A FUCKING RASCAL TO TAKE THAT PROS' SIDE.

TELL HER IT'S NON OF HER BIZ TO POKE HER NOSE INTO MY BIZ...TABLA BITCH COMES FROM MY CITY MY CULTURE AND IT'S FUCKING SHIT B/T ME AND HER WHY DOES ANY FUCKING THIRD PERSON GET INTO THIS?? WHO THE SHIT IS SHE TO TAKE SIDES ??? 

SHE BETTER STAY AWAY OR ELSE I'LL GIVE HER MY PIECE OF MIND PROPERLY NEXT TIME. 

THAT TITTY FUCKER THAT WHORE THAT HOOKER THAT BITCH THAT WANTON WOMAN STOLE YOU FROM ME I'LL SAY ANYTHING I WANT TO HER IF ANY FUCKING BODY HAS ANY PROBLEM WITH IT THEY MUST KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THIS MESS.

AND AS FAR AS YOU'RE CONCERN I HAVE MOVED ON BUT, I'LL BE LAMBASTING WHENEVER I WANT HERE....I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU EVEN IF YOU LEFT THAT FUCKING TAWAIF. 

TELL YOUR EX MAIN KISI KE BAAP SE NAHIN DARTI.

TELL HER THAT ....THE WHOLE WORLD WORSHIPS ME ADORES ME LOVES ME AND IAM WORLD FAMOUS ONLINE ACTIVIST I HELP EVERYBODY IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY I CAN...
TELL HER THAT EVERYBODY LOVES ME ..
THE WORLD RESPECTS AND REVERES ME 
TELL HER THAT IF SHE DOESNT ALREADY KNOW I AM EXM STRAIGHT FORWARD AND FRANK, I AM THE VOICE OF WEAK AND VOICELESS. I AM EXM COMPASSIONATE AND HELPFUL. I AM SELFLESS AND KIND. 

I AM EXTREMELY POWERFUL LADY THAT I CAN MAKE OR BREAK ACTOR, ANYONE TELL HER THAT...

I DONT SUCK UP TO ANYONE....PPL HOLD ME HIGH REGARD AROUND THE WORLD BECAUSE I AM SELFLESS. 

I AM WORLD FAMOUS TELL HER. 

THAT WHORE STOLE YOU FROM ME AND I'LL NEVER SEE HER UGLY FACE IN MY LIFE INSHALLAH AND WILL NEVER FORGET/FORGIVE HER TELL YOUR HOOKER THAT. 
SO DONT DREAM OF ME COMING INTO YOUR LIFE EVER AGAIN...

IT'S LONG OVER IN 2014 ITSELF...IT'S LONG OVER ...IT'S LONG OVER...

I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR YOU NOW....I WANA MARRY HIM GW. 

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

DUFFER: YE MERA AUR TABELA KA MAAMLA THA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1