HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

SUNO PAKISTANIO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3848
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: SUNO PAKISTANIO    Mon 12 Dec 2016, 2:54 pm

IMRAN SOOVAR RK KA PEECHA NAHIN CHHOR RAHA HAI USKE RASTE MEIN KHADA HAI YE DHAID MERI SHADI MEIN SABSE BADI RUKAWAT YEHI HAI AUR AJ SE NAHIN BALKE JULY SE ROK REHA HAI USKO YAHAN AANE SE KAMEENA...

MUJE USSE SHADI TOH KYA MILNA BHI NAHIN HAI MAIN USSE SHADI HARGIZ HARGIZ NAHIN KARUNGI ISS JANAM MEIN NAHIN AGLE JANAM MEIN NAHIN I TOLD HIM THIS ZILLION TIMES USKE BHEJE MEIN YE BAAT ATI HI NAHIN ...

MERA USSE KOI SAROKAAR HI NAHIN MAIN NA MILI HOON NE DEKI HOON USKO NA MILNA CHAHTI HOON MAIN KHUDA NA KARAY ....

USS NAFRAY SE KAHO MERA RASTA CHHOR DE MERE RK KO NA TOKAY KAMEENA KAMZARF KUTTA SOOVAR BHOSAD CHOD BHADQAO BHADWA MERI SHADI ROKNE WALA YE MARDOOD SHAITAN IBLEES HOTA KAUN HAI BHEI ??

MUJE USKI SHADI SE KOI SAROKAAR NAHIN THA VOH KUAN HOTA HAI MERI SHADI ROKNE WALA KUTTA ??? 

KYU ROK REHA HAI VOH RK KO ?? KYU USKO AANE NAHIN DETA MERE PAS ?? 

FUCKERS I AM DYING TO GET MARRIED TO HIM SINCE A LOONG TIME PEHLE VOH JM THA MARDOOD BECH MEIN YE SHAITAN HAI IMRAN KHAN PTI ZALEEL KAMEENA NAFRA.

LOOK MUJE USSE SHADI TOH DOOR MAIN USKE MOOH PE THOOKNA BHI INSULT SAMAJTI HOON TOH YOU GUYS STOP THIS MODOR FUCKER FROM FURTHER DAMAGING HIS FUKED UP REPUTATION AND WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME 

WHY THE HELL HE IS FORBIDDING MY GUY ?? WHY ?? TOLD HIM I AM NOT FUCKING INTERESTED IN HIM WILL NEVER MARRY HIM PERIOD. 

TELL HIM TO GET OFF MY WAY OR ELSE HE'L VERY SORRY IF HE DIDNT. 

TELL HIM TO FIND ANOTHER FUCKER FOR HIS PENIS AND ASS I AM NOT INTERESTED AT ALL ....I AM MARRYING RK I WILL MARRY MY RK PERIOD. GW.

HE MUST STOP BUTTING INTRUDING INTERFERING MEDDLING IN MY LIFE ...I WILL MARRY WHOMEVER I WANT WHO THE SHIT IS HE TO BUTT IN ? AM I HIS EX ?? AM I MARRIED TO THIS BASTARD ??

HE HAS NOT RIGHT TO RESTRICT RK FROM MARRYING ME HE BETTER GO BACK TO HIS REKHEL AND FUCK HER ALL HIS HEART'S DESIRE I HAVE MY GUY TO MARRY I WANT TO MARRY AND INDIAN. I DO NOT WISH TO MARY PAKISTANI. 

I AM SICK OF HIS FUCKING INTERFERENCE IN MY LIFE JAB EK BAR LARKI KEH DE NOT INTERESTED YOU SHOULD GO YOUR WAY AND RESPECT HER DECISION YOU DONT INTRUDE LIKE THIS YOU DONT BECOME A PAIN IN HER BUTT LIKE THIS YOU DONT RESTRICT HER MAN IN ANY WAY IT IS FUKING NON OF HIS BUSINESS. 

I WILL MARRY WHOEVER I WANT TO ...IS HE GOING TO FORCE INTO MARRYING HIM NOW ?? USKE BAAP KI JAGIR HAI ? YA DUNIYA HI USKE BAAP KI HAI ??

KYA PAGAL TOH NAHIN HO GAYA VOH PIG ??? 
DIMAGH KHARAB HAI USKA LOGO PAGAL HO GAYA HAI VOH SAAND.

HE SHOULD FIND HIS WAY AND FIND A WOMAN TO FUCK AND LEAVE MY GUY ALONE AND I HAVE TO GET MARRIED ASAP IT'S THE NEED OF HOUR I MUST GET MARRIED ASAP. 

HE HAS TO GO.... HE MUST GO 
HE MUST GO FOLKS. 

I LOVE SOMEBODY ELSE AND WILL MARRY HIM
I NEVER LOVED NEVER EVEN MET HIM HOW CAN I LOVE HIM TELL ME ??

SO GET HIM OFF MY BACK PLS AND FIND HIM A WOMAN FOR FUCKING HE NEED FUCKING DAILY. 
HE IS MAKING MY LIFE DIFFICULT. I WANT TO MARRY RK TOAY .  

LOOK PPL I HAVE TO I MUST GET MARRIED TO RK IMMEDIATELY IT'S DIRE SITUATION FOR BOTH OF US THAT WE MUST GET MARRIED FAST OTHERWISE WE'RE IN HUGE TROUBLE. SO GET HIM OUT OF MY WAY FAST. WE HAVE TO GET MARRIED TODAY. GET HIM OFF MY BACK. 

FIND HIM A WHORE GUYS. 

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

SUNO PAKISTANIO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HENAHasan :: General-
Jump to: