HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

FINAL WARNING : if you ever stop him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3291
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: FINAL WARNING : if you ever stop him   Fri 09 Dec 2016, 6:48 pm

from coming here i'll see to it that you're not alive you better understand this modor fucker....i deserve to be happy asshole. i do not wish to be with you understand ? i do not want to have anything to do with you ...i do not want to be near you. why are you chasing me for ?? get the hell out of my path pig i do not wish to see your makroha face again. 

get out of my way...get out get out get out. kamzarf tu ab mere uske taluqaat kharab karna chahta hai ma ke (&*&*??? tu ab mere uske beech mein aake hamdono mein darar daalna chahta hai ?? main tera khoon pee jaongi ma ke (*&*&* agar tu usko roka ab ki ...agar tu kutte mere raste mein aaya maa ke *&*&*& ....

tera khoon pee jaongi main suna tu na soovar ke pillay ?? arrey tere andar zara bhi ghaiarat sharm lehaz hai re ma ake *&*&*&?? tu kis umeed pe kis fucking right se usko rokta maa ke (&*&*&?? tera murda jaye maa ke (*&*&* aameen....som aameen....

zaleel muje jeene ka haq jiske sath main chahoon samja tu ?? who the shit are you to stop him maa ke *&*&*&*&??? 

khabardar jo ab ki mere raste mein aya meri khushiyon ke meri jannat ke mere sukoon ke mere luxury ke mere pyar ke meri hansi ke meri khushi ke jooote maar maar ke sar aur bhi bald kardungi saale ....

i belong to him asshole i am married to him you have no fucking right to come b/t husband and wife maa ke *&*&*&*& 

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

FINAL WARNING : if you ever stop him
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1