HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

muslim personal law in india...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3481
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: muslim personal law in india...   Sun 04 Sep 2016, 5:51 pm

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/triple-talaq-islam-muslim-law-board-supreme-court-prevents-killing-wife-divorce-3010683/

triple is the best solution if you dont want to live with the person, courts can take up to 5-6 yrs and you have cough up lots of money in attorney fee to get divorce.

you cannot change it...it's like trying to amend quran and hadees besides why do you want to live with a man who doesnt want you? who divorced you ? i'd rather walk out before he even say those words to me ....walk out women in india with your head held high and honor the quran it's funny that you want to live with a man who doesnt respect you want you ....get life women and move on.  you cannot force him to live with you lolz. 

he said talaq and it's over women get out before he kicks your ass. why are you fighting the undoable the unthinkable ?   

you cannot change the sharia law no country no court can change it.   The person who dont want to live with someone can not be forced to live with someone. This is the human fundamental right. 

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

muslim personal law in india...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1