HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

mohenjo: will the authentic genuine indi box office come forward

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3763
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: mohenjo: will the authentic genuine indi box office come forward    Tue 16 Aug 2016, 8:47 am

and post the real figures of only mohenjo ...i am only interested in mohenjo no need to for any fake /paid competition. i want only mohenjo collections all across india. and this movie collected 1.3m usd in usa alone on its first day then saturday sunday should have been even more so by now the north american collection should be 4m usd at least where are the true figures? 

utv should come forward and kill the naysayers and detractors once and for all by posting the correct figures now. 

passivity is not going to help your film you must take charge and crush the detractors and naysayers....there's no competition b/t the 2 one is movie of world standards other is a fake copy of 1963 yeh raste hain pyar ke and to top it they have the audacity to post exaggerated figures to sell their fucking film. i saw their empty hall on day one and from then on it's down hill for them here in canada so can any fucking body tell me how can they sold out the next fucking day ?? its a crap movie who'd want to see it ..better yet ppl should watch the original b/w yeh raste hain pyar ke instead it's everything beautiful performances/songs/story /direction etc... so watch yeh raste hain pyar ke folks instead. 

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

mohenjo: will the authentic genuine indi box office come forward
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1