HENAHasan

entertainment/literature/blogs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

RUSTOM MOVIE IS SO FUKING BORING FOLKS I HAD TO SHUT IT DOWN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3291
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: RUSTOM MOVIE IS SO FUKING BORING FOLKS I HAD TO SHUT IT DOWN    Sun 14 Aug 2016, 11:31 pm

AFTER 3 MINS...IT'S A COPY OF YEH RASTE HAIN PYAR KE 1963 SUNIL DUTT, LEELA NAIDU AND REHMAN MOVIE...THAT ONE WAS A CLASSIC THIS ONE IS A SHEER NONSENSE IT'S PROMOTED AS A PATRIOTIC FILM IT'S NOT PATRIOTIC THE MAN IS NAVAL OFFICER WHO KILLS HIS WIFE'S LOVER WHERE IS THE FUKING PATRIOTISM ISSUE ? IT'S PROPAGANDA FOLKS ALL NOISE AND WRONG FIGURES ARE GIVEN AS BO COLLECTIONS ...

IT IS A LOUSY SHITTY MOVIE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HAS THE TIME AND MONEY TO WATCH THIS FLICK BY PAYING AT THE TICKET COUNTER...SO DO NOT READ ITS GLOWING PAID ALL PAID REVIEWS AND WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. AVOID THIS FILM AT ALL COST. GO SEE MOHENJO INSTEAD..

THAT MAN DOESNT KNOW HOW TO ACT EITHER IN DRAMA OR COMEDY. HE'S A LOUSY ACTOR AND MANIPULATOR MAY HE DIE SOON AS POSSIBLE AMEN. 

RUSTOM IS NO COMPARISON TO MOHENJO ....MOHENJO IS A WORLD CLASS FILM ON HUGE CANVAS HIS IS A BORING SHIT SO DO NOT SEE IT. 

http://henahasan.forumotion.com

RUSTOM MOVIE IS SO FUKING BORING FOLKS I HAD TO SHUT IT DOWN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1